Is your laptop getting old or do you need a new one for the start of the school year? Well, the summer sales are ending. On this occasion, take the opportunity to buy a high performance machine at a low price!
Futura has selected for you the best deals on Cdiscount laptops during these 2022 summer sales. Whether you are looking for a racing machine for gaming or an ultraportable, you should find what you are interested in in the offers listed below.
The best promotions on laptops and gaming accessories during the 2022 summer sales
- the HP OMEN 15-en1037nf laptop a (with promotional code 100D999CD)
- Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H laptop a (using the code 50D499CD)
- the Asus F15 TUF506LH-HN270 laptop a (thanks to code 50D499CD)
- the MSI Katana GF76 11UE-237XFR laptop a (take advantage of the discount with the code 100D999CD)
- the Spirit Of Gamer Steering Wheel + the SOG-RWP2 Pedal Pack up
- the Logitech G G910 Orion Spectrum gaming keyboard a
- the gaming keyboard STEELSERIES Apex Pro at (use the code 15D149CD)
- the Logitech G Pro wireless gaming mouse
Cdiscount gives it all for the 2022 summer sales
As usual, Cdiscount will participate in the 2022 summer sales. Over the next 4 weeks the e-merchant will multiply promotional offers and flash sales across many product categories. The sales principle is simple: the displayed price is valid while stocks last. So if an ad catches your eye, don’t waste a second!
How to choose the right laptop?
Here are the most important things to consider when choosing a new laptop:
- Screens from 12.5 to 14 inches offer the best balance between portability and usability. Larger screens are fine if you don’t travel a lot, and smaller models are great for kids.
- 16GB of RAM is starting to become the standard for games and software. If you can, choose models with this amount of RAM.
- If you’re spending more than $ 600, aim for the following minimum specs: Core i5 or Ryzen 5 processor 1920 x 1080 screen 8GB RAM and SSD storage instead of HDD.
- A battery life of over 9 hours is ideal if you plan to take your laptop everywhere.
- Consider a 2-in-1 laptop (foldable or detachable) if you want to use the laptop as a tablet. Otherwise, a standard clamshell laptop might be a better choice.
- Chromebooks are suitable for children and students, and their capabilities are growing rapidly.
- Both Windows laptops and MacBooks offer a lot of features, which platform you prefer is a matter of personal taste and compatibility of games and software. Some software like Final Cut is Mac exclusive, but Windows has the upper hand in video games.