Choosing a smartphone isn’t always easy. To equip yourself, you can trust the Xiaomi brand and the many models it offers.
Which Xiaomi smartphone to choose for your profile?
An accessory that has become indispensable in everyday life, the smartphone can be used for both leisure and work. Here is a selection of 5of the brand based on the types of users:
- the : for super fast charging. This smartphone is available from € 569.90. It offers high-end services at a more attractive price than its competitors for models of a similar range. It performs all tasks very quickly thanks to its Snapdragon 888 processor and 8GB of RAM. His screen allows you to enjoy an excellent for a very smooth user experience. What makes this smartphone strong is its greatness , it will easily last all day. But also, and above all, his . In just 15 minutes it will charge using its 120W charger;
- the : the best value for money. Starting at just € 339.90, you can buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro. It is compatible with the and remains very versatile while still showing a reasonable price. Its 6.67-inch AMOLED screen has a definition of 2400 x 1080 and has an internal memory of 6 or 8 GB of RAM depending on the model. The battery is powerful, lasts all day and recharges quickly with the 67 W charger. It also allows you to take beautiful photos;
- the : the multifunction model. Available from € 329.90. Very light, this smartphone is compatible with 5G. its design is very clean and offers a good grip. Despite weighing 158 grams, it’s packed with features and packs a high-performance Qualcomm Snapdragon778G processor. Its battery lasts all day and you can take quality photos. Its resolution is very good and the more realistic;
- the : the ideal smartphone for gaming. From € 249.90. Do you like playing on your mobile? So bet on the Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro. It’s affordable and has great responsiveness, ideal for video games. Designed for this use, it does not overheat when you play thanks to the LiquidCool 1.0 Plus technology. Its screen is very resistant and this smartphone contains a Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor. Its battery is also powerful to allow you to play all day before having to recharge it. ;
- the : for the quality of the photos. Nowadays, many people use their smartphone almost exclusively for taking pictures. With this model, you will be perfectly equipped as it is to best capture all images. The lenses that cover a third of the back of this smartphone cannot be missing. Day or night, you can capture as many images as you want and capture all your memories. Particular attention was paid to developing always sharp photos. This model is also splash resistant. A very nice, and high-end smartphone, which shows a price of € 1,199.90.
Xiaomi, smartphone design expert
Founded in 2010 by 8 partners in China, the companywas planning, at that time, mobile phones for Android. The brand diversified very quickly and created its first smartphone just a few months later. Since 2021, Xiaomi is the second largest smartphone manufacturer in the world, behind is ahead . In addition to smartphones, the brand offers of the or even audio systems.
The advantages of Xiaomi
In addition to its very broad offer, the brandit is very well thought out for online shopping. When you consult the product sheets of the various devices offered, you are informed of the repairability index of each. This allows you to select the model that will have the most of life. You also have a choice when it comes to delivery methods. Offers and discounts are often put in place, and an after-sales service responds quickly if any problems arise.
Bet on the Xiaomi brand when you switch smartphones. The Chinese brand offers a wide variety of devices to suit all needs.