This nostalgia-filled collection contains no less than 32 Arcade classics made Capcom as STREET FIGHTER, SATURDAY NIGHT SLAM MASTERS, BLACK TIGER, MEGAMAN 2 – THE POWER FIGHTERS -, AKA MAGIC SWORD ….
Friends and family can also join in the fun with local multiplayer available on numerous titles.
As in the first Capcom Arcade Stadium Released last year, players can expect a wide range of customization and gameplay options in Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium, including:
- Online Leaderboards: To climb the leaderboard and compare your results with those of other players.
- Display Settings: A variety of display settings (Normal, Arcade, Full Screen), screen filters, arcade furniture designs and frames to customize each gaming experience and maximize the feeling of playing in your own arcade.
- Game Options: Game speed (from “very slow” to “very fast”) and difficulty level are adjustable to facilitate access or provide an additional challenge.
- Rewind: This game rewind feature is available in all Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium games and allows players to rewind 10 seconds to save themselves (or a friend) from any unexpected danger.
- Invincibility Mode: A free DLC offers the ability to play all the titles in the collection while being invincible.
Watch the announcement trailer below:
All players can collect for free Capcom Arcade 2nd stage with ITS SOUND, a 2D platformer released in 1984. Players who pre-order or purchase Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium before August 5, 2022 will receive the “Display Frames Set 1”, which gives players access to 32 specific display frames that open up new options for customization. Also, players who pre-order or purchase Capcom Fighting Collection previously September 30, 2022 will receive Three Wonders, or three arcade games in one, as a bonus game for Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium.
Owners of the first Capcom Arcade Stadium will also receive bonus content in Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium, including:
- Capcom Arcade Stadium Music and Lights: Players who own Capcom Arcade Stadium save data will have access to this new feature that will allow them to change the colors and music of the menu screens.
- Instructions Card Backgrounds: Anyone who has purchased at least one Capcom Arcade Stadium title will be able to set the instructions and key graphics from previous titles as the game’s background.
And here is the complete list of titles available in Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium:
- 1943 Kai – Intermediate Kaisen –
- LOCK KA
- KA KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND
- KA MAGIC SWORD
- KA THE KING OF DRAGONS
- KA VAMPIRE SAVIOR – The Vampire Lord –
- BLACK TIGER
- Capcom sports club
- DARKSTALKERS – Warriors of the night –
- ECOLOGICAL FIGHTERS
- Gan Sumoku
- Hissatsu Buraiken
- HYPER DYNE SIDE ARMS
- HYPER STREET FIGHTER II – The anniversary edition –
- LAST DUEL
- MEGAMAN 2 – THE POWER FIGHTERS –
- MEGAMAN – THE BATTLE OF POWER –
- NIGHT WARRIORS – Revenge of the Dark Hunters –
- Rally 2011 LED STORM
- SATURDAY NIGHT SLAM MASTERS
- Wild bees
- ITS SOUND
- STREET FIGHTER
- STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 2
- STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3
- Street Fighter Alpha – Warrior Dreams –
- SUPER GEM FIGHTER – MINI MIX –
- SUPER PUZZLE FIGHTER II TURBO
- The Speed Rumbler
- THREE WONDERS
- Tiger road
Capcom Arcade 2nd stage is a collection of arcade games planned in a dematerialized version on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC (Steam) on July 22, 2022.