You may have forgotten your father too, but Father’s Day falls on the third Sunday of June every year.
This means it is very early.
• Read also: 7 really effective tips to get rid of mosquitoes this summer
• Read also: Martin Matte shares a rare photo of himself with his children
Fortunately, The Bag of Chips is there for you. We have solicited our entire team and listed here only the gifts we have given to our fathers AND that have achieved excellent results.
Here are the 16 answers we have collected:
1. An “Ok Boomer” apron, $ 24
“He took a picture of us and posted it on Facebook. Many of her friends gave their thumbs up.
Buy the apron here.
2. Books Once upon a time there was the Expo full version, $ 19.95
“He liked it ok!”
Buy the book here.
3. Oui Manon’s “I Have Opinions” cup, $ 15
“It made him laugh and said it was true he had many opinions.”
Buy the mug here.
4. The DVD of Field of dreams, $ 18
“I had written: ‘I hope I’m not too on the pitch with this gift’ in the card and he didn’t understand.”
Buy the film here.
5. A Hot Wheel car of the same model as your first car, between $ 1 and $ 2
“He was very moved. He thought I made it to measure. He came from a baccalaureate in Dollarama.
Buy Hot Wheels here.
6. A personalized mug with one of his favorite dad’s jokes, $ 16
“He didn’t understand where we found him.”
Buy a personalized mug here.
7. Toothpaste fantasy, $ 11
Buy the toothpaste here.
8. Crocs indoor, $ 69
We’re not sure it’s just for the inside, but it’s soft inside anyway.
“He shows them to everyone who passes through the house. I can not stand it anymore.”
Buy crocs here.
• Read also: All Canadiens players who are dads
9. Shoes in Montreal Canadiens’ colors, $ 103
“They aren’t exactly the ones in the picture because it’s been a long time. She had been crying. Those were the good years of the CH.
Buy the shoes here.
10. A four-gallon box of washer fluid, $ 20 (or $ 5 per gallon)
“It was in a gift exchange with a price cap. But he was really happy all the same.
Buy washer fluid here.
11. The helmet with a bright screen so that he can write what he wants, $ 279
“He was very happy and I did a TikTok”.
Buy techno headphones here.
12. A TV, $ 159
“I was still living with him. I ordered a TV from him and when it arrived he said” I didn’t order a TV “. Then he was happy.”
Buy a TV here.
13. An assortment of beers, prices vary
“He said ‘I should be fine with this all evening’ and everyone laughed.”
Available in all Quebec grocery stores!
14. A laminate of an article about him in Le Sac de chips, for $ 16
“I admit this gift is a bit of a niche, but he found it funny. Maybe you could get him to laminate something else. ”
It was this article: • A commuter tries to capture a historic moment on the bridge and immediately regrets his decision
Laminate your photos here.
15. A barbecue gift box, $ 62
“He was happy because he eats every day”.
Buy a barbecue box here.
16. Comics The Bad Dad’s Guide: The Complete, by Guy Deslisle, $ 36.95
Buy the comic here.
“He loves comics and he’s a dad, so it was perfect.”
Here you are! Good luck to all.
See also on The Bag of Crisps