Over the last day, the prices of Bitcoin and therefore of the altcoins have continued to fall. We don’t know how prices will move in the new week. However, we can say that there will be developments in the ecosystem of various altcoin projects. In the list below, you can see what will happen tomorrow …
Tomorrow is the big day for these 10 altcoin projects
Altcoin; Stock market quotes can gain momentum as a result of developments such as network updates and question and answer events. Furthermore, its recognition is increasing with such news. The following list includes what will happen tomorrow, the first day of the new week:
- MesChain (MES) will hold a fundraising event tomorrow.
- Cryptocurrencies such as Avalanche (AVAX), Axie Infinity (AXS) will participate in the NFT.NYC event, which will be held in New York from June 20-23.
- Huobi Global will list Revoland (REVO) with the USDT pair tomorrow.
- MEXC Global will list Revoland (REVO) tomorrow at 18:00 Turkish time in USDT pair.
- Coinsbit is quoting Goldario (GLD) with the USDT pair tomorrow.
- Fabwelt (WELT) will hold a Q&A event on Twitter Spaces tomorrow at 5pm.
- XT.COM will list the Fan Token of the Turkish Basketball Federation (TBFT) with the BITCI duo at TSI 15 tomorrow.
- Witnet (WIT) will hold a question and answer event on their partnership with Meter Governance (MTRG) and Oracle.
- BitMart lists Revoland (REVO) with USDT pair.
- Biconomy lists Ultima PLCs (PLCUs) in USDT pair at TSI 13.
Latest Market Situation: Cryptocurrencies continue to drop
Over the past week, prices in general have dropped dramatically. Therefore, this week has been a tough one for the cryptocurrency industry. The overall market capitalization of the cryptocurrency industry, which fell below $ 1 trillion, fell 24%. Additionally, 72 of the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap have fallen more than 90% from their all-time highs (ATH). During this bear market, market leaders Bitcoin and Ethereum also reported losses of 70.3% and 78% respectively from their all-time highs.
At the end of the week, Bitcoin (BTC) is at $ 18,342 and Ethereum (ETH) at $ 958. XRP is at $ 0.30 while ADA is at $ 0.44. BNB, on the other hand, fell to $ 192. Total market capitalization is around $ 855 billion, according to CoinMarketCap. Among the top 100 cryptocurrencies, the top three altcoin gains on a weekly basis were OKB (OKB) 2.43%, Neutrino USD (USDN) 0.94% and Helium (HNT) 0.65%. Meanwhile, the top three altcoin losers of the week were Nexo (NEXO) (44.59%), Flow (FLOW) 38.22% and Monero (XMR) 36.20%.
Contact us to be informed immediately on last minute developments. twitter‘in, Facebookin and InstagramFollow and Telegram And Youtube join our channel!
Disclaimer: Articles and articles on Kriptokoin.com do not constitute investment advice. Cryptokoin.com does not recommend buying or selling cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is Kriptokoin.com an investment advisor. For this reason, Kriptokoin.com and the authors of the articles on the site cannot be held responsible for your investment decisions. Readers should do their own research before taking any action regarding the company, resource, or service in this article.
Warning: Citing Kriptokoin.com news content and quoting by linking is subject to permission from Kriptokoin.com. No site content may be copied, reproduced or published on any platform without authorization. Legal action will be taken against those who use the code, design, text, graphics and all other content of Kriptokoin.com in violation of intellectual property law and relevant legislation.